Join one of these groups and grow in your understanding and application of God’s Word.
These options are available for early fall and are intended for adults of all ages.
THRIVE: Living in Real Joy
God created us not merely to exist or be dutiful workers but to thrive in a life of joy. We may wonder how such a life is possible in light of the difficulties and drudgery of day-to-day living. This timely study of Philippians exhorts believers to understand the joy that is possible as we experience life in Christ through prayer, evangelism, giving, and so much more. An understanding of true joy makes it possible for believers to live in love and humility even as Jesus did, enabling us to become more and more like Christ. (6 sessions)
- CrossGen-1 in ALC-A classroom (ages 18+)
- Young Adults in FLC-West (ages 18-35)
- Middle Adults in FLC-East (ages 35-55)
- Ambassadors in ALC-A classroom (ages 55+)
- CrossGen-2 in ALC-B classroom (ages 18+)
- CrossGen-3 in ALC-B classroom (ages 18+)
- Women's Elective in ALC-A classroom (ages 18+)